Sunday, May 17, 2020

Change in sketchbook presentation

Good morning, Friends! 

I've been thinking about this for a while and I hope you won't mind a small change. 

The cost of materials went up. 
The Postal Service increased their fees, again.

Many people are not aware that, besides the pen loops, there are other aspects of my sketchbooks that are truly free.

The handmade box.

It was a hard decision between increasing my prices or letting the box go. 

I let the box go.

I think the time and cost that go into making those will even things out. 
I'm not even sure if folks keep them or toss them. 

I want to keep my prices the same. 
I want to keep shipping free. 

I apologize for the change. 
The books will still be protected for shipping (with corner protectors). 

I hope you have a beautiful week.

Love to all. 

🌺Aneta 💐

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comment, Tonya. I'm still not happy about doing this but you made me feel better. I hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete