Sunday, May 10, 2020

New Etsy Off Site Adds

Good morning, Friends!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Just a quick post to let you know about the new Etsy off site adds program.  You might have heard about it already.  There are a lot of Esty sellers expressing their views about it online. 

 Etsy forced sellers to participate in this without our consent. I have no choice of what is advertised, when, or where (they're doing it on various social media platforms and selected search engines). There is no opt out.

If you can help it, please don't click on "my" adds if you see any.  If a click results in a sale within 30 days (that's a big window) I get charged for the ad (which I did not place or signed up for) on top of all the Etsy fees.

I wrote to them several times about this but I have not received a response yet.
I know you're free to do as you choose and I totally respect that.  This plea is just a way to let you know how you can support Etsy sellers who feel burdened by this new rule.  
Some might not have a problem with it and that's fine.
It is not my intention to offend anyone. 
 Love to all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
God bless your day.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Aneta



No comments:

Post a Comment