Monday, May 18, 2020

Fresh sketchbooks!

Good morning, Friends!

I am working on new sketchbooks this week.  
All sizes of Arches, Fabriano Artistico, Saunders Waterford, and Lanaquarelle 
will be showing up in the shop this week.

I have been trying to obtain supplies from alternative sources as my local art supply store is still closed.  My county remains under total lockdown.  I am trying to match the cover colors and paper weight, which is very hard online. I have to go with a different type of paper since no one carries the paper I used to get locally. 

So far I had enough old cover paper for all the pocket size books.  I will let you know if there will be any difference in the color for the rest of the books.


I thank you for your patience and I hope your day is full of blessings.
Aneta

No comments:

Post a Comment